Please can you check my W T1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
insaf

Please can you check my W T1

Post by insaf »

The charts give information about the level of education in Glasgow, a city in Scotland, 2010

The bar chart illustrates the levels of education, in Glasgow 2010, in 5 different age groups, and the pie charts compared education levels according to sex.

overall, most of the young population in Glasgow had graduated from the university compared to old age groups where most of them are unqualified. There are almost similar results for women and men according to to the level of education.

In Glasgow 2010, up to 75 % of the young population between 16 and 50 had graduated from university compared to 50% for those between 50 and 75 years old and only 25% for over 75. On the other hand, 72% of people who are above 75 have no qualifications in comparison with 30% of age group 50 to 75 and 9% for people between 16 to 50. The percentage of the population who have school certificate is around 20 for most age groups except people above 75 where only 3% gained school certificate.

According to the pie charts, there is almost no difference in education levels between male and females in Glasgow 2010 with around third of the percentages to each sector ( university degree, school certificate and no qualifications).
Attachments
wp_ss_20161212_0001 (2).jpg
wp_ss_20161212_0001 (2).jpg (50.62 KiB) Viewed 913 times
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please can you check my W T1

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

This is a good report with all the main points included. vocabulary and grammar are very good with no mistakes that affect meaning. I think that you could have made it a little better by using some proportions other than percentages, e.g. a fifth.

All the best,
David