Writing task 1... please share your observations...

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
hemantsharma90

Writing task 1... please share your observations...

Post by hemantsharma90 »

Your family situation has changed, and you need a new accommodation. Write a letter to the real estate agent asking for a new arrangement. You should say
– What is your family situation?
– What are the requirements for the new accommodation?
– When do you want to move?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter in regards to find a new apartment and I need your assistance to find a suitable and comfortable accommodation.

Currently, we have been living in 2BHK house since March 2010. The accommodation is quite spacious but after the marriage of my elder brother, it seems congested now since one family member has increased in our family. Moreover, my brother’s wise is expecting a child in next few months which will make the situation even worse. In addition, my parents are in their 50’s and it is very hard for them to climb three floors every day.

We are looking for 3BHK unfurnished house which should be located in a very good society. And all the basic amenities such as 24 hours power and water supply must be provided. We would be really grateful if you can arrange the same on ground floor. Contract of our current accommodation is expiring in this January and we would like to shift in February.

I look forward to hear from your soon

Yours faithfully,
Hemant
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Writing task 1... please share your observations...

Post by Flick »

hemantsharma90 wrote:Your family situation has changed, and you need a new accommodation. Write a letter to the real estate agent asking for a new arrangement. You should say
– What is your family situation?
– What are the requirements for the new accommodation?
– When do you want to move?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter in regards to finding a new apartment and I need your assistance to find suitable and comfortable accommodation.

We have been living in a 2BHK house since March, 2010. The accommodation is quite spacious but after the marriage of my elder brother, our family has increased, and we don't have enough room. Moreover, my brother’s wife is expecting a child in the next few months, which will make the situation even worse. In addition, my parents are in their 50’s and it is very hard for them to climb three floors every day.

We are looking for a 3BHK unfurnished house located in a good area. All the basic amenities such as electricity and water must be provided. We would be really grateful if you can arrange the same on the ground floor. The lease for our current accommodation is expiring this January and we would like to shift in February.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Hemant