Please Correct My Letter to level of band 9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Miaacoby

Please Correct My Letter to level of band 9

Post by Miaacoby »

You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter:
Give details of your study plans
Explain why you want to get a part-time job
Suggest how your friend could help you find a job

Dear ABC,
I would like to pleasantly surprise you by breaking that I alone will land at Sydney airport, Australia at tomorrow night.
Luckily, after a long struggle, I got admission in Master Engineering classes of Victoria University and I will start my classes starting next week. As usual, this will be a two year’s study program consisting of four semesters of five months duration each. The courses will include majors in stress analysis, period waves and sound measurement theories. For part time work convenience, I have enrolled myself in morning classes.
As you are already aware, I am a self-dependent student since my undergraduate studies time. So, I would only rely on my personal income for my study spending and master program. To conclude, I sould need a constant source of earning to support my educational and living expenses.Teherefore, I would be looking for a part time job to meet the expenses.
Since you have been living in Australia for a long time, you can suggest me suitable jobs and available opportunities. Further, if possible, you can also refer me to some employer. This would help me a lot in my two years stay.
Your usual cooperation will be appreciated in this regard,

ABC.