help me please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
leducthang

help me please

Post by leducthang »

my writing task 2 help me check it and grade it
i checked some mistakes from previous one
thank you so much

Some people say that giving education is the best way to reduce crime. Others think it is better to introduce longer punishments. Discuss both views and give your opinion

It is sometimes claimed that providing education is the most reasonable solution to diminish crime, however, some people believe that imposing longer penalties is a better remedy. I believe that the problem can be solved if the government closely combines two points above.

There are several causes why education can influence on dropping crime. Although there are a quantity of finance and technology frauds completely educated in good conditions, but the figure shares fewer than other types of crime. A large number of violence and drug criminals grow up from uneducated environments. In some famine countries, instead of going to school, thousand of vagabond children are easy to join to drug gangs and control numerous dark areas. Moreover, education equips people with knowledge to apply for a job in order to make money, and it also orients human to a positive behavior. People was shown how to earn money in legal ways instead of robbing or selling drug and how to solve conflicts by negotiating, not violence such as shooting or murdering.

Nevertheless, giving longer punishments is also a useful method to minimize crime. Toward current prisoners, a longer sentence likes a warning for them to avoid returning to crime. They experienced how unhappy life in jail and have enough time to realize their crime, as a result they just desire to set free as soon as possible to go straight and. However, jail might be a spot numerous dangerous convicts gathering that can take them change to cooperate and exchange crime skills. As a result, jailbreaks occur and the number of repeaters rises with growing danger.

In conclusion, both two views above have benefits and drawbacks to impact on lessen crime. In my opinion, governments should mix them together to find out a best way to tackle problem.