other version of the letter( taks 1) short course

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

other version of the letter( taks 1) short course

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You are interested to study a short course at a college in an English language country.
Write a letter to its managers and explain
- What course you are going to study ?and why?
- What is you qualifications and experience?
- Why do you choose this college to study?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Tourism Management programme at your institution in the August. The course reference number is TM326, which will start at 1st of August and will finish on 31st of October.

Your course brochure, which I read closely, indicated that it can help the students to improve their management and communication skills. That are my weakness points; therefore, I would like to attend the course to enhance both of the skills.

I graduated at Edith College in Tourism Management certificate in 2000. At the present, I have been working at a local tourism agency for 3 years. I believe that the programme would assist me to make my career path to be successful. Furthermore, the Alexander College is the most reputable institutions particularly in their Tourism department; hence, this is why I would like to study at this great school.

I am looking forward to hearing your response.

Yours faithfully,

Janis Lam
saqibali

Re: other version of the letter( taks 1) short course

Post by saqibali »

You are interested to study a short course at a college in an English language country.
Write a letter to its managers and explain
- What course you are going to study ?and why?
- What is you qualifications and experience?
- Why do you choose this college to study?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Tourism Management programme at your institution in the August. [good formal start]The course reference number is TM326, which will start at 1st of August and will finish on 31st of October

Your course brochure, which I read closely, indicated that it can help the students to improve their management and communication skills[tourism managemnet is linked with management and communication skills?]. [why not add a linking word "Luckily/surprisingly ]That[these] are my weakness points; therefore, I would like to attend the course to enhance both of the skills. 

I graduated at Edith College in Tourism Management certificate in 2000. At the present[since last xyz years], I have been working at a local tourism agency for 3 years. I believe that the programme would assist me to make my career path to be successful. Furthermore, the Alexander College is the most reputable institutions particularly in their Tourism department; hence, this is why I would like to study at this great school[do not copy words from topic].

Yours faithfully,

Janis Lam

Dear Janis and all other!

I have written my response below.I would appreciate if anyone give tips on my writing also.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to enroll myself in a recently advertised short duration program by your prestigious education institution.

The course, as explained in advertisement, is intended to help students improve their management skills in general and communication skills in particular.Surprisingly, these are my weak areas which have been a big hurdle in my promotion.Thus, this program will help me booster my career.

I graduated from Hale University in 2011 and since last three years, I have been working as a Project Engineer in different organizations.As clear from my job, I regularly have to interact with a lot of customers, thus, communication skills have key significant in my employment skills set.

As advised by my friends and colleagues, your college has excellent reputation in record in training professional for their communication and management skills.This feedback has build my trust and confidence on your institution.

Your faithfully,

Saqib.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148