please review my GT task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
DJvj

please review my GT task 2

Post by DJvj »

Even though doctors all over the world agree that fast food is bad for people’s health, more and more people are eating it. Why are more people eating fast food? What can be done about this problem?

Recently, there has been surged in the demand of the fast food . People work in a high paced environment where they are too much focused in delivering their work . Therefore, they negelect their food habits and ended up eating the junk food more which is considered to be a health hazard. This essay will discuss the reason about it before coming to a reasoned conclusion.

One of potential reason behind eating instant food is due to the time crunch. People are migrating to different places in order to earn money and stay independently. Earning more money in order to achieve their aspirations is their priority. However, cooking food always demand time and working late night makes it very difficult for the person to cook afterwards due to the hectic schedule. Along with this one would be requiring resources like gas, utensils and maintain them for reuse.

Another reason is with the easy availability of the instant food around. Sometimes even it enhances the taste buds due to its spicy preparation. For suppressing their hunger, instant food is considered to be a best source of food as one can order this food at any time with less hassle. It also provides them an ample of choices to select among with no/minimal delivery charges. For instance, people can call up and order different varieties of pizza anytime.

To conclude, I believe people should be educated more about the ramifications of the fast food on their health . One of the solution would be parents should encourage their children to have more homemade food or provide them with lunchbox so that there don't incline towards junk food. Working people should balance their work and life so that they can spend some time in cooking food which could be a stress buster. Even they can opt for places where one can find the healthy food. Lastly one should understand the significance of their body as health is the biggest wealth.