Please help me knowing my level, pls rate and give feedback

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vidhu.a

Please help me knowing my level, pls rate and give feedback

Post by vidhu.a »

Q. Nowadays the amount of garbage we produce is increasing and it becomes a global problem. Please say
- What are the reasons behind this?
- What can be done to solve this problem?
- Who should take more responsibility, companies or individuals?

The rise in the production of garbage these days, has become a critical issue worldwide.
It can be categorised into degradable and non-degradable. However, later one is more
harmful for mankind.

Undoubtedly, industrialisation has spread all over world, which ultimately leads to more
waste produce. It is not limited to manufacturing factories only, as there is an increase in
garbage produced by individuals as well. For instance, use of plastic bags, which is again a
non-degradable, can cause harm to next generation. This type of waste also results from
canned food, plastic bottles, factory residue, etc. Dumping of such a waste is not an easy
job to do. It was not the case in couple of decades ago, as the garbage was usually raw or
unprocessed residue.

Although, the increased garbage is mostly that, which cannot be dissolved or degraded naturally.
So it is better to replace the use of such things with degradable material. For instance, plastic bags
can be replaced by paper bags by the entire retail market. Individual themselves can use fresh
food rather than canned processed food. Another best way to reduce the waste is to re-use it,
if possible.

There are numerous ways to reduce the production of non-degradable and harmful garbage, but
it is not the responsibility of any particular entity. However, every individual must make efforts to
overcome this serious issue. It should also be encouraged at industry level, only then this global
problem can be controlled.
28febguy

Re: Please help me knowing my level, pls rate and give feedb

Post by 28febguy »

I am not an expert, but i can say this is an excellent writing, should get you 7 i guess.
vidhu.a

Post by vidhu.a »

Thank you for your reply :)
vidhu.a

Post by vidhu.a »

Can anyone please tell me my mistakes, so that I can work upon them and can improve. Plz
Thanks