IELTS General Task-I

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ravinain

IELTS General Task-I

Post by ravinain »

I would like to request you to check my Task-1 and give the feedback as well as expected band(s).
Thanks in advance!

-----------------------------------------------------------
You have seen a man a few days ago in your local park, causing damage. Write a letter to the park management and say:
- What did you see?
- Who are you?
- What do you think should be done about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to complain about a person who caused the damage in the ABC Park on last Monday.
As usual, I was walking in the park in evening and I saw a guy who was breaking the park's light which is situated in the centre of park. In addition, he tried to break the water tank which is used to store water for plants. However, he was not able to break it.

I am John and resident of xyz society so I feel that this is my responsibility to inform you regarding this incident. As ABC Park has high reputation, I do not accept such kind of behaviour.

I have clicked his picture when he was busy breaking the light. Therefore I would like you to take strong action against him to demonstrate others. As we have a proof, we can lodge a police complaint against him as well. Please let me know in case you need my assistance.

I look forward hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
John