Download my online course file here

Share a copyright friendly link, video or MP3.
Ryan

Download my online course file here

Post by Ryan »

Download my online course file here: Open a Premium Subscription

My online IELTS course file has been updated to include Task 1 and 2 questions seen in 2017. Download the file and then buy a corrections pack to get started:

After your payment clears, post your writing to this forum. I will return a full cleanup and comment to you within 36 hours.

Please remember to send me your success story after your IELTS. Here is one I received recently:
Dear Ryan,

I must give all my gratitude to you and if I had not used your correction service, I would definitely have not achieved writing band 7 so smoothly!

If you need any testimonial, just feel free to ask me to do that.

I have recommended your website, YouTube video lessons and correction service to many of my clients, who also have the same IELTS requirement for the migration purpose.

One thousand thanks are not enough for you, indeed!!!
Here's another one:
Dear Ryan,

I am writing this email to genuinely thank you for helping me crack IELTS writing. I wouldn't have been able to do that, if it wasn't for your ebooks.

I scored 8 in writing only because I followed your blogs, watched writing videos and read your ebooks for task 1 and task 2. It took me six months to raise my score in writing from 7.5 to 8 but it was all worth it. I was in desperate need for this perfect score so I could become eligible for my permanent residency application process and now I can gladly say that I am.

So thank you for the amazing work that you are doing to help out thousands of people who are struggling to achieve their target score.
Big congratulations on the success and thanks for sharing, guys! 8-)