Ecro

Speaking about a person I remember from my childhood

Post by Ecro »

Part 2:
Describe a friend of your family who you remember from your childhood
You should say:
who the person was
how your family knew this person
how often this person visited your family and why you remember this person.

Thank you for listening to my Speaking.

Have a great day,
Ecro
Attachments
Part-3-1.mp3
(2.76 MiB) Downloaded 610 times
Part-2.mp3
(494.63 KiB) Downloaded 561 times
Part 1-1.mp3
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 548 times
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Speaking about a person I remember from my childhood

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Part 1 - Answers are generally quite short without details, examples in particular. Which channels put out high quality content, for instance?

Part 2 - Again, few details. How old was John? How tall? Hair colour? What did you do together or talk about?

Part 3 - Answers tend to be very general, again, without examples. For instance, 'experience' - what do you mean exactly?

Fluency - Very good. Not many pauses.
Coherence - Also very good. You use a very good range of connectives and markers correctly.
Vocabulary - Quite good. Easily enough to answer the questions, but few details.
Grammar - Very good basic grammar, but you do not use a wide range of complex structures, e.g. conditionals. (You do use some, but not enough for a high score.)
Pronunciation - Good. Clear, with some intonation. Some stress, but I would recommend you slow down slightly to increase this.

Overall, good with some very good aspects. The problems are quite easily solved, I think. Well done!
David
Ecro

Re: Speaking about a person I remember from my childhood

Post by Ecro »

Hello David,

Thank you for your guidelines, I'll definitely work on that!

Have a great day,
Ecro
David.IELTS.Examiner wrote:Hello!

Part 1 - Answers are generally quite short without details, examples in particular. Which channels put out high quality content, for instance?

Part 2 - Again, few details. How old was John? How tall? Hair colour? What did you do together or talk about?

Part 3 - Answers tend to be very general, again, without examples. For instance, 'experience' - what do you mean exactly?

Fluency - Very good. Not many pauses.
Coherence - Also very good. You use a very good range of connectives and markers correctly.
Vocabulary - Quite good. Easily enough to answer the questions, but few details.
Grammar - Very good basic grammar, but you do not use a wide range of complex structures, e.g. conditionals. (You do use some, but not enough for a high score.)
Pronunciation - Good. Clear, with some intonation. Some stress, but I would recommend you slow down slightly to increase this.

Overall, good with some very good aspects. The problems are quite easily solved, I think. Well done!
David