Please asses my speaking ( can I book on 30/01

Daily (Mon-Fri) speech exercises with Ryan through Whatsapp
raghadmamd

Please asses my speaking ( can I book on 30/01

Post by raghadmamd »

A nice place in your country
can you please advise, If I can go for 30/01 exam, I am looking for band 7 at least
Regards.
Attachments
interesting place.mp3
(2.17 MiB) Downloaded 981 times
lmoore
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Re: Please asses my speaking ( can I book on 30/01

Post by lmoore »

Hello!
This restaurant sounds really good. I am trying to bake some muffins as I am writing this, and they are not turning out so well, so eating out at a place like this sounds really nice right now. 
That being said, I appreciate the details that you offer about the restaurant in your speech. You stay on target and answer the questions directly. You could use more transitions between details, however, and your answer ended abruptly. You could use a conclusion to wrap your answer up cleanly.
Your pronunciation could use a bit of work. It’s easy to understand you most of the time, but there are some endemic sounds that you should focus on. One of them is the /th/ sound, which often comes out as /zh/, as in the word “them,” which sounds like “zhem.” Additionally, you roll your /r/ sounds. This happens when your tongue repeatedly hits the alveolar ridge on top of your mouth while you make the /r/ sound.
Your vocabulary is good. I heard words such as “accommodate,” “specified,” and “interior design.” Repetition of the word “delicious,” however indicates that you need a wider range of synonyms for common words.
You are able to use a wide range of grammar successfully, but here are some notes:
--It looks like very delicious – the name even makes it sound like the food is delicious
--You will not have any problem in price – You won’t have any problems with the prices because they are low.
--This branches of restaurant – Each branch of the chain has a different interior design.
--It will shows the Turkish civilization - It shows (or “showcases”) the Turkish civilization.
--We usually don’t describe food as clean, but the environment instead.
Best wishes as you continue to practice!
lmoore
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Post by lmoore »

Just a quick note: "assess" has two "s-es" on the end.
RonyM

Post by RonyM »

You said one Arabic word
Very friendly هناك
mmiller

Post by mmiller »

Hi,

I am from Australia and looking for same bands. Facing issues in speaking as my vocabulary is very weak. Do you think they will ask about Interior decoration or home decor topics?