You Should say :
Who was this person
When You met them
what they did that was special
http://www.ieltsnetwork.com/download/file.php?id=736
You should also say why they were important to your life
Attachments
Jan 2, 2016, 5_54_44 PM 1.mp3
hi my file is now working ,,it was not working before... if u still have problem please let me know...thanks
(3.75 MiB) Downloaded 451 times
Cliff.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please assess my Speaking

Post by Cliff.IELTS.Examiner »

Overall, close to 7, but held back in a couple of key area. Fluency and coherence is very close to 7. In fact I would likely give 7. You are able to speak for long periods without apparent effort. You might get six though if the examiner thinks your speech was too slow, or that your hesitations and sentence false starts, (many of these) affected your coherence. (his tone was, ah…his tone….he…he…he knows how to control his tone). Your examiner might see this as losing coherence.
So FC 7, (6?)
Lexical resources are likely to be a 6. You show a good range of words, but some of them are used imprecisely, or formed incorrectly, and paraphrasing doesn’t always work. When talking about your grandfather’s way of handling people who were “ignorant” you use phrases like “who shows no proper sense” and it’s not clear what you mean by that. It could mean the people don’t make sense in what they say—like an idiot—or it might mean that what they say is inappropriate.

Grammar is hard to judge. You show a good range of sentence structures, but there are quite a few errors, and the same kind of errors are repeated. You frequently misuse prepositions for instance. “Whenever you made a promise with someone” should be “to”. Your meaning is usually clear though, so the correct and descriptor for you is in band 6, frequent errors but these don't impede communication.

Pronunciation is good. I think a 7 is appropriate.
drbaseer

Post by drbaseer »

Thank you so much for your feedback... that was a wonderful explanation.if will work on it.
drbaseer

Post by drbaseer »

drbaseer wrote:Thank you so much for your feedback... that was a wonderful explanation.i will work on it.