Friends

Daily (Mon-Fri) speech exercises with Ryan through Whatsapp
ramogi

Friends

Post by ramogi »

Topic: Friends
• Are your friends mostly your age or different ages? (Why)
• Do you usually see your friends during the week or weekdays? (Why)
• The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?
• In what ways are your friends important to you?

Good Evening Sir! Thank you for asking this question. I have been living in Delhi/NCR for 10 years now away from my family. They are based out of Chandigarh & living alone teaches you a lot of things. You meet people of all age groups & hence you connect with few people and some of them becomes your friends and some acquaintances & some close friends. To answer your second question,I usually see my friends whenever time permits or on special occassions or when they need me in case of emergencies but if its for leisure, its basically on weekends because everybody is working and its convenient to meet on Fridays/Saturdays since the next day is off from work & you can spend more time together without stress of going to office. The last time we met was at my friend's place on his wife's birthday. We danced, played guitar, sang songs & ordered some food from outside & had some wine. The party continued till 1 at night & ended with cutting the cake. Friends are always important as they listen to you during bad days & celebrate the sunny days of your life with you. They are the partners in crime, guides and guardians at time & its very important to have friends in life.