ielts Acadmic 9 jan 2016

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
ricejhon

ielts Acadmic 9 jan 2016

Post by ricejhon »

hi ,
any body who is going to apear in ielts acadmic 9 jan 2016 , email me at ricejhon@outlook.com
setha

Re: ielts Acadmic 9 jan 2016

Post by setha »

Hello everybody!
I'm going to take the IELTS on 9 of january in the USA. I'm looking for people who are going to take IELTS on the same date in countries like Egypt, India. Please, help me! Thank you! This is my email: seth74a@gmail.com
If you know whatsapp group or i can make new group please write down the number or email me? Guys, I really need your help :cry:
Romano

Post by Romano »

ricejhon
i have emailed you my details, still no reply can you please add me to the group, i already sat the 12 December but i think i have to re-sit it for the 9th of January, i need to score a minimum of band 7.5 in each skill.
otherwise, I'm willing to start a group

Anyone taking the academic ielts on the 9th of January email me at (ieltstest2016@yahoo.com) and ill add you to the group
best of luck for all of us
grajesh83

Post by grajesh83 »

Hi All,

Iam taking on Jan 9th too ..

I have not done my previous attempt exams well.. i always get in 6 and 6.5 .. i need 7 in all.. But i did well in reading as its my strong fort. .. iam wondering what might be the mistakes..

for example ... in one of the reading answers i wrote ... "Description of Item(s) as given in passage for not more than 3 WORDS... is this wrong ? i mean should the answer be like " Description" alone or Description of Item...

i know all the answers are right for reading .. but iam thinking if i may be wrong in giving answers in wrong context... any help here ?
tamonwon15

Post by tamonwon15 »

Hi
I will taking Ielts (academic) on January,9
Please share question or answer in here !!!
I would like to pass it in this time.
Please help!!!
This my email tamonwon.l@gmail.com