Please share listening and reading answers of 24th October general training test

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
tahani1

Re: RE: Re: Please share listening and reading answers of 24th October general training test

Post by tahani1 »

anjubala wrote:
Cassie wrote:Not much chatter about R3 task, so here is my interpretation.

The topic was about canteens in the workplace. There were seven questions and the task required gap fill of up to two words.
i think the answers are like:-
Fridge
smoking
Protein
Main-meal
phase out
No alternative
Yes these are correct

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
anjubala

Re: RE: Re: Please share listening and reading answers of 24th October general training test

Post by anjubala »

tahani1 wrote:
anjubala wrote:
Cassie wrote:Not much chatter about R3 task, so here is my interpretation.

The topic was about canteens in the workplace. There were seven questions and the task required gap fill of up to two words.
i think the answers are like:-
Fridge
smoking
Protein
Main-meal
phase out
No alternative
Yes these are correct
another answer this section was:-
jugs
tahani1

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Please share listening and reading answers of 24th October general training test

Post by tahani1 »

anjubala wrote:
tahani1 wrote:
anjubala wrote:
Yes these are correct
another answer this section was:-
jugs
Correct jugs for serving water in meetings instead of bottles

Cassie

Re: Please share listening and reading answers of 24th October general training test

Post by Cassie »

Evening,

I feel that memorisation skills would be useful in daily life. But I chose the answer that matched the text- not given. Of course we will never get the official answers :(

Only six days left till our results are out :D
Wishing everyone the best of luck - does anyone plan to share their L&R scores on this forum?

Cassie
kamrul003

Re: Please share listening and reading answers of 24th October general training test

Post by kamrul003 »

To Cassie

Please check your inbox. I have sent you a message.

Kamrul003
raniamostafa

Post by raniamostafa »

I would like to write my essays and have a good feedback how come ???

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
grajesh83

Post by grajesh83 »

Hi all,

I have not done my exam well .. But i did well in reading as its my strong fort. But i got only 6.5 ... iam wondering what might be the mistakes..

for example ... in one of the reading answers i wrote ... "Description of Item(s) as given in passage for not more than 3 WORDS... is this wrong ? i mean should the answer be like " Description" alone or Description of Item...

any chance if re evaluation will do wonders ?
grajesh83

Post by grajesh83 »

any 1 to help ?