Today's exam

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
ded

Today's exam

Post by ded »

Can anyone help with questions from today's talking tests
All comments would be greatly appreciated
28febguy

Re: Today's exam

Post by 28febguy »

Gud luck I have speaking on 1st April,
Post your topic as soon as you get out of the exam center
ieravindra@gmail.com

Post by ieravindra@gmail.com »

Hi I'm taking general test at GMT +05:30. Will update as soon as possible. Appreciate some one can share the essay topic and letter in GT.

Thanks,
Ravi
biki

Post by biki »

hey guys,
today's academic writing task 1 was about the age group living in UK. it was a bar graph which tells you about the percentage of age group who spends on food and drinks; restaurants and hotels and entertainment.
the second task was about taking a year off after finishing school and before commencing in the university. it says do you think the advantages outweigh disadvantage? please make sure you understand what is outweigh.
i am sorry i rarely remember the listening and reading.
good luck everyone
Faeik

Post by Faeik »

I finish the IELTS exam 1 hour ago.
Writing Task 1 is : A Digram about the production of Electricity.

Writing Task 2 is :Some contries pay an extremely high salaries for people. Some people believe that the country must not do that and makes a limit for the salaries.

Do you agree with that or not ?

My Speaking part will be held after 2 hours from now?

Any one took it?
vandna

Post by vandna »

Hi I appeared in the exam with same question at Southall campus. Speaking topic was " good advice' . have you been given an advice? Who gave it, what was it n how did it impact you. Further question in part 3 were on advice to youngsters, what kind of adviceshould be given to them.