essay that got me 7.5 - 07th Feb test

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
rafael

essay that got me 7.5 - 07th Feb test

Post by rafael »

Lads, here is the essay that i wrote on 07th feb :

atopic: cant remmeebr it exactly, but if anyone can, then please share it. In short, it was a argument type essay, which was about how imp is money in making someone feel happy in today's world.

Undoubtedly, the modern society has become more materialistic than ever before.This has sparked the debate on the importance of wealth in determining the happiness of an individual.
On one side of the argument there are people who argue that almost everything can be bought
with money in today's world.The rich people have the privilege .....(forgot what i w rote; cant rememeber the exact w ords).The (not sure if the was needed here) Rich people not only have the luxury to spend a hefty amount of money on their holidays,they can also afford to have numerous posh cars. Consequentially,these people enjoy life to the fullest. Furthermore, they are able to provide a comfortable and peaceful life to their family members.This, in a way , gives them immense satisfaction.

On the other hand, it is also possible to make the opposing case.More than certain amount
of money is known to disrupt the lifestyle of rich people.According to the survey conducted by a renowned company, many rich people accepted that their lives have become complicated after they became rich.As a result of this, these rich people increased the consumption of alcohol and other drugs which had a devastating impact on their mental, as well as physical health. Moreover, rich people develop anxiety and other stress related diseases due to investment and global economic factors which are beyond their control.
To sum up,money is essential for living a comfortable and peaceful life.However, ultimate joy and pleasure is determined by the(the was not needed here , but i made this mistake) good health.In my opinion, people should make efforts to earn money but they should not neglect other important factors
like peace of mind in order to become rich.Hopefully, people will not give too much importance to money in the future.

hope this helps.
Cheers