IELTS on 28th Feb - Any one ?

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
28febguy

IELTS on 28th Feb - Any one ?

Post by 28febguy »

Any one taking IELTS on 28th Feb? - lets unite here. I am going to take GT on 28th Feb.
marmar1355

Re: IELTS on 28th Feb - Any one ?

Post by marmar1355 »

I am going to
charanpreetpalial

Post by charanpreetpalial »

Yup im having speaking test tomorrow
Rosehassan

Post by Rosehassan »

Hello, am going to take the exam too on 28 February, I am on +4 time zone, who can please share the writing and speaking questions plzzzzzz
As soon as am done I'll share the questions too
Waiting ur replays ;)))
alinaqvii

Post by alinaqvii »

Hi,

I am also doing ielts GT on 28 Feb, is there any predictions for speaking and WR. ?
vidhu.a

Post by vidhu.a »

Hello everyone

As we all are going take IELTS GT on 28th Feb'15 and its only 27 days left. Lets start preparing together rather than asking for questions of test day.
My suggestion is that we should start posting one essay daily on this particular thread/forum and not only that but also observing and checking each other's essay. We should try to find errors in other's essay, because there might be some knowledge which other person is not aware of. In the same way everyone will get to learn a bit daily and we may become more concerned about details.
We should also try to write essay in 40 mins, so what all we need to do is spending 40 mins in writing, 15 mins in correcting our mates' essays and 5 mins in noting down our own mistakes taken out by others.

We can do the same with letter as well if everyone is in. I hope who all are serious would definitely be in.

We are left with less time, who want to decide essay's topic?

:!: *Beware grammatical mistakes* :P
alinaqvii

Post by alinaqvii »

agreed and very good suggestion ! Please What is the topic for today ?
sweetpal

Post by sweetpal »

i am also going for Ielts test on 28th. feb so please anybody knows the question asked in last test held please share and what was the essay asked for that and we can also be share skype so can have group conversation to help each another my skype id is uniquedostpk so can friends add to me
sahilchaudhary

Post by sahilchaudhary »

Lets start!

Writing task 1
A TV channel has decided to telecast a program about a place that you know. The channel has asked viewers to send ideas about this program. Write a letter to the channel, in your letter write
1) How you know this place
2) Your idea about the program
3) Why you think you idea is better and how can it help the channel

Writing task 2
In many countries, children are given a lot of homework. Some people feel that if children are given less homework, then they will face less stress and can also develop extra skills.
What is your opinion about this ?
alinaqvii

Post by alinaqvii »

Dear Sir,
This letter is in regard of your program “Travelling Guide” that I was watching yesterday evening at 8:00 p.m. after the show the presenter asked to send feedback about this program which were showing the beauty of Dubai city.
As I am living in |Dubai from last 10 years and know most of the places. I found your program very interested and informative because it was really useful for viewers and specially tourists. The most informative part of the program was live interview with shopkeepers.
Although, the program was tremendous however, I would suggest you to add some reviews session from general public as it will make the program more realistic and viewers will more attract towards it. This idea will lead your channel to get more popularity in public sector and generate more revenue through advertisements.
I would like to consider my suggestions and implement it in your next episode.
Yours sincerely,
ABC
vidhu.a

Post by vidhu.a »

Hi
I wrote the same letter but after writing it when I checked your, I found totally different concept. However, I am going to mention some of the mistakes which I found.
alinaqvii wrote:Dear Sir,
This letter is in regards of to your program “Travelling Guide” that I was watching yesterday evening at 8:00 p.m., after the show the presenter asked to send feedback about this program which were was showing the beauty of Dubai city.
As I am living in |Dubai from last 10 years and know most of the places. I found your program very interested and informative because it was really useful for viewers and specially tourists. The most informative part of the program was live interview with shopkeepers.
Although, the program was tremendous however, I would suggest you to add some reviews session from general public as it will make the program more realistic and viewers will more attract attract more towards it. This idea will lead your channel to get more popularity in public sector and generate more revenue through advertisements.
I would like to be obliged if you consider my suggestions and implement it in your next episode.
Yours sincerely,
ABC
Green is good
Red is not good
vidhu.a

Post by vidhu.a »

Please check my response also to the same letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a regular viewer of your channel and I would like to share my ideas about an incredible place, which you may find attractive. The place is Solan, a district of Himachal Pradesh in India and is also known as the Mushroom City of India. I recently visited this place, it has well developed farms of various kinds of Mushrooms.

Your channel is always being known for its great efforts, which are direct results of deep research work done by your team members and this research would definitely work in presenting the Mushroom City. This would be an interesting place to explore.

Undoubtedly, no other channel has telecast any program based on it. So it would be a great opportunity for your new program. Should you need any more information from me, please do contact me on my enclosed contact number.

Yours faithfully,
Vidhu
ms.tasnim14

Post by ms.tasnim14 »

28febguy wrote:Any one taking IELTS on 28th Feb? - lets unite here. I am going to take GT on 28th Feb.
im from bangladesh... im too gvn xm on 28 feb..... plz help with questions of writing
CCIELTS

Post by CCIELTS »

Is anyone doing the Academic teste on 28th? If someone if keen to have a training partner, i'm up to it. I'm in 00:00.
preett

Post by preett »

I am also giving test on 28 Feb and I am from India time zone GMT+5:30
plz if u have test
then post his task 1 and task 2
I will also post after 5 minutes of my exam
MonGold

Post by MonGold »

CCIELTS wrote:Is anyone doing the Academic teste on 28th? If someone if keen to have a training partner, i'm up to it. I'm in 00:00.
Hello I am also going to take IELTS academic on Feb 28.
preett

Post by preett »

mongold
my test is on 28 Feb Academic
from
where u are ?
my email is - baljit.sarai007@gmail.com
CCIELTS

Post by CCIELTS »

my email is carlosf_candeias@hotmail.com if someone wants to add me to practice :)
tito81

Post by tito81 »

I'm attending general training on feb28 in Egypt, anybody interested in Kazakhistan plz contact me at tetoz2000@hotmail.com
fly

Post by fly »

Hi, I am taking the academic IELTS on 28 February too. GMT+4. I will post my questions for the writing and the speaking parts ASAP after the exam. Please do the same if you're taking the exam if your time zone earlier like +12,11,10,9,8,7 etc on 28 th.
my mail is flydavid@mail.ru
Thx and good luck to everyone.
chuchay0415

Post by chuchay0415 »

hi, i will be taking my academic exam on feb 28. speaking on feb 26. please try to post the speaking questions for those who are ahead of my timezone GMT +8.
CaptainOats

Post by CaptainOats »

Hello guys! I'm taking my exam on 28 feb too, so i decided to organise a whatsapp group, so everyone welcome! Contact me on +77075252379, my name is Samat, best regards!
Mallow

Post by Mallow »

Hi, I will be taking my general exam on feb 28. Please try to post all the questions for those who are ahead of my timezone GMT +2. There are +6, +7, +8, +9, +10, +11, +12.
Sally Darwish

Post by Sally Darwish »

I am going to take IELTS on 28th Feb.
28febguy

Post by 28febguy »

I have GT on 28th Feb 1 PM GMT + 5:30 and Speaking on 1st march
I will share questions as soon as i come out of test center.

Any one else who give exam earlier, please share your questions.