IELTS exam tomorrow!

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
asayeda7

IELTS exam tomorrow!

Post by asayeda7 »

:!: ?? :roll: :roll: So tomorrow I will be sitting for IELTS. I pray I am concentrating well in the exam hall.. And I am particularly scared of Writing task 2 what if a topic comes I have no knowledge of :roll:
Anyway I wish everybody best of luck for tomorrow and I hope and pray we ace it :D
bunni015

Re: IELTS exam tomorrow!

Post by bunni015 »

All the best buddy, be confident and believe yourself. The only remedy to overcome the stress and anxiety about task 2 topic is practice writing as many different topics as you can. However, you are almost left with one day, so I think in this situation make sure you go through different essays and make a note of different ideas. This can ease your brainstorming activity in the exam.

All the best and go do it

Regards,
Bunni
asayeda7

Post by asayeda7 »

My exam was bad :( listening was fine.. Paper was hard though a lot of MCQs... Reading was horrible.. :( so was writing.. I couldnt complete the tasks.. I am expecting no more than 7.. Tomorrow I have my Speaking..well I suck at giving exams anyway.. It just upsets me I couldnt gv my best :( Anyway! Thanks Bunni. Time has always been my problem.
nav86

Post by nav86 »

guys, can you please let me know what was the writing topic for today? General or Academic ?