IELTS writing task 2 sydney australia 21/09/13

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
sabbir34

IELTS writing task 2 sydney australia 21/09/13

Post by sabbir34 »

hey guys
recently i just took my Ielts exam ...the question was pretty straight forward ..
" suggest some important element ..what make a ideal society"....to create an ideal society what element are necessary in your opinion ......
hello Ryan can u plz suggest some important element what make a ideal society ... how would u response ??
for me i just wrote Education ,cultural value, etc ..i was quite satisfied with my response but still want to know ur response ...
BTW i like ur YouTube channel a lot i always recommend my friends to watch ur teaching method ...
cheers
fulecha

Re: IELTS writing task 2 sydney australia 21/09/13

Post by fulecha »

I would say the following would make a society ideal:
1. High Literacy Rate
2. Drug Awareness programs

Something along those lines
bunni015

Post by bunni015 »

Hi,

The scope the essay would be society and some of the most affected traits towards it. For Instance, elements that can be highlighted are

1. Society of the people ( How it can be ?)
2. Society for the people ( Whom should it contain ?)
3. Society to the people ( What has to be done to it ? )

This essay as per my understanding it should be a discussion essay format. In which, the summary can include the vision, recommendations.Rather than, the writers opinion while concluding the topic. Since, the essay would be discussing about all the attributes which help to build a dynamic, composed society.

Correct me if I misled the subject.

Regards
Bunni
santosh

Post by santosh »

Hi Sabbir,
In my opinion following elements should be considered while writing about ideal society.

1) High Literacy rate
2) Opportunities for weaker section of the society
3) Communal Harmony
4) Good health system
5) Stable government
6) Proper law and order