Ielts exam on 10th september!!! Lets help each other

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Lobar

Ielts exam on 10th september!!! Lets help each other

Post by Lobar »

Hi guys!!! If somebody takes ielts exam on 10th of september, please write here and we will create a whatsapp or telegram group. We can help each other because we are all from different time zones. So lets do it guys!!!
Aziza

Re: Ielts exam on 10th september!!! Lets help each other

Post by Aziza »

The 5th of September, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Hi. The questions from the 1st part were connected with famous people and accommodations. The second part was about a favourite meal. The third part was about restaurants and food. If you know exact questions, please write them here. Please. Thanks.
Last edited by Aziza on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FastTrackIELTS

Post by FastTrackIELTS »

Not long to go until this exam! Thanks for the heads up Aziza.

If anybody requires any last-minute assistance then please let me know.
EXPERT IELTS WRITING TASK 1 & TASK 2 CORRECTIONS
WWW.PASSMYIELTS.COM/IELTS-WRITING
Aziza

Post by Aziza »

So, can someone post recent questions, please? )) till tomorrow
Nataly

Post by Nataly »

Hey I am taking tomorrow morning! Where are you from? I have Viber so we can chat there!
Please contact me ASAP! + 7 912 987 55 44
Lobar

Post by Lobar »

I suppose its hard because the exams in other countries have not been started yet, Aziza))
Aziza

Post by Aziza »

That's okay. I wasn't going to pass the exam on the 10th of September. I was simply interested in recent questions. My exam is in December. :) wish you luck everyone
FastTrackIELTS

Post by FastTrackIELTS »

Aziza wrote:That's okay. I wasn't going to pass the exam on the 10th of September. I was simply interested in recent questions. My exam is in December. :) wish you luck everyone
Good luck Aziza :) How long have you been studying for IELTS? What do you find has helped you the most with your studies?
Aziza

Post by Aziza »

Hello )) I simply relied on my background knowledge and tried to focus on improving all 4 skills in general. I had solved only around 10 or 15 mock tests before the exam, but I tackled each of them turn by turn without having so much rest after each section. So, I used to practice all three sections as listening, reading and writing in turns without taking a break after each part. Also, I watched documentaries without subtitles and read articles from the newspaper called the Economist ( the segment labeled as Science and Technology) As for the speaking section, I practiced speaking on daily basis with two other candidates that I met here . :)
CR7_vk18

Post by CR7_vk18 »

@Aziza give me your skype id , i want help for speaking practice :)
FastTrackIELTS

Post by FastTrackIELTS »

Aziza wrote:Hello )) I simply relied on my background knowledge and tried to focus on improving all 4 skills in general. I had solved only around 10 or 15 mock tests before the exam, but I tackled each of them turn by turn without having so much rest after each section. So, I used to practice all three sections as listening, reading and writing in turns without taking a break after each part. Also, I watched documentaries without subtitles and read articles from the newspaper called the Economist ( the segment labeled as Science and Technology) As for the speaking section, I practiced speaking on daily basis with two other candidates that I met here . :)
Great, thanks for the information. I'm a huge supporter of thinking outside the box and rather than just studying IELTS exams, also doing other things such as watching English movies and having conversations in English.

I'm glad it went well for you :)
Aziza

Post by Aziza »

+ Mr. Ryan's videos related to writing )) they helped me a lot, thank you Mr. Ryan