Academic IELTS on 28 MAR

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
nguyenquanghuy

Re: Academic IELTS on 28 MAR

Post by nguyenquanghuy »

Other speaking topics, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saynotoielts

Post by saynotoielts »

Sally100 wrote:
saynotoielts wrote:because I was writing some parts of the conversations so I kind of guessed the second answer based on my notes .. :(
Oh I see. So did you write one letter for 26, then one letter for 27 and same again for 28/29 or did you write two letters for each? I am confused!
whether right or wrong - which is probably wrong, I selected 2 answers for each question - for example if 26 was "a" and 27 was "b" - I then ticked a&b for both 26 and 27
which means if I've done it incorrectly I would lose 4 points -

what's done is done - no need to worry about it - this was my 2nd time - and mind you I've lived here nearly all my life - did my secondary school, uni and even postgraduate studies here , and never been back to my birth country - over 30 years lived and breathed in an English speaking country, this testis nothing but a money making trap - the content is very easy it's just the tricks and the way it's formulated that makes it harder than what it should be -

I am so disappointed I couldn't sit for Toefl, the test dates are outside the deadline I am required to produce result - but Toefl seems to be a more straightforward compared to criminal Ielts :D
no tricks or traps - also they don't mark you on your spelling for listening or reading, plus reading is mainly multiple choice questions -have a look at the essay topics - at a glance you know what to write -

hopefully you've passed and if not - then just remember it's not you, it's the test and Ielts that is has many defects :)
seri

Post by seri »

OMG
What was the question again ?
Did we really need to choose two letters for each questions??
I
seri]
Crystalxu

Post by Crystalxu »

seri wrote:OMG
I
Are 26-29 matching the hospital department with the experiment results on visual arts and music?
seri

Post by seri »

Yes they were
seri]
ashraf193

Post by ashraf193 »

thanks guys
Branchez

Post by Branchez »

Do you remember what was the topic for Writing task 2 ?
Meskhy

Post by Meskhy »

Crystalxu wrote:
I
Are 26-29 matching the hospital department with the experiment results on visual arts and music?

Wait a second.

Are you sure that the questions (26-29) needed 2 answers per each question?

??
Sally100

Post by Sally100 »

Meskhy wrote:
Crystalxu wrote:
I

Wait a second.

Are you sure that the questions (26-29) needed 2 answers per each question?

??
Please do not worry you may have had a different test to some of us. I can not remember in particular what the question was, all I remember is that two answers were required for the 4 questions (but they were made up of 2 questions 26&27 and also 28&29), very confusing! If you can remember what your question was I will be able to remember if it was the same or not. :)
Meskhy

Post by Meskhy »

Well the thing is that, Maybe I had similar questions.

And as far as I remember the heading task (hospitals, art, live music, less medicine) but as far as I remember the task contained more than 4 questions. Like from 25 to 30.

I gusess I had different test (Sample 2 maybe?)
or there is only 1 test?
Sally100

Post by Sally100 »

Meskhy wrote:Well the thing is that, Maybe I had similar questions.

And as far as I remember the heading task (hospitals, art, live music, less medicine) but as far as I remember the task contained more than 4 questions. Like from 25 to 30.

or there is only 1 test?

Humm, I am not sure I do not remember those questions questions so maybe it was a different test. What country did you do yours in?
Crystalxu

Post by Crystalxu »

or there is only 1 test?
Yes, I have the same test as you. Da what did you choose for each?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (46.88 KiB) Viewed 3782 times
Meskhy

Post by Meskhy »

Crystalxu wrote:

or there is only 1 test?

I don't remember but If you can provide me both answers and questions I'll be able to tell you what I have picked
Crystalxu

Post by Crystalxu »

Meskhy wrote:
Crystalxu wrote:

or there is only 1 test?

I don't remember but If you can provide me both answers and questions I'll be able to tell you what I have picked
There are postnatal, geriatrics, children, orthopedic operation, emergency, hypersensitive. The order might be wrong.
Meskhy

Post by Meskhy »

Hmm. I'm sorry but I can't remember and even If I could that was the hardest task for me so I'd probably tell you the wrong answers.