Send in your immigration questions now!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
satnammannn

Re: Send in your immigration questions now!

Post by satnammannn »

Hello himseoani, I am also from India. It will be very helpful if you an provide me details via email or ph. no(satnammannn@gmail.com / +918008855799)
himseoani wrote:Hello Aarjav,

I may be late to reply you but I just now posted in a thread related to IELTS exam about a Visa Consultant in India. May I Know where do you stay? As I have one very good consultant here who can help you to a great extent. It has experience of about more than 32 years so I thought to inform you.
chandu

Post by chandu »

Hello Ryan,

First of all, I appreciate for all your hard work on moderating this invaluable forum. This site is very helpful for everyone appearing for IELTS and planning to immigrate.

Coming to my Immigration Queries.

I am Chandu from India and 27 years old. I have finished my Masters in UK and worked as a Scientist in Pharmaceutical company for a couple of years. As my visa was expired, I returned to India. Currently, I am planning to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry Visa and for that I am taking IELTS on 26th of September.

I have already consulted few Immigration consultancies and they have told me that I have enough credentials for express entry visa but recently, I have heard that there are many rejections for this visa and also some fraud activities done by many consultancies. So, I am not actually able to trust those consultants. Can you please give me your professional opinion whether my credentials are enough for express entry and please let me know if there are any other requirements ( apart from band 7 in all modules and maintaining funds). Can you also let me know the main reasons for the rejections of visa.

I would also like to know, in ideal circumstances, how long does this visa processing takes place once I have applied and what kind of precautions I need to take while choosing a consultancy??

Best Regards

Yours Sincerely,
Chandu
ramani56in

Post by ramani56in »

Hi Ryan / Patrick,

I have cleared the IELTS eligibility for Canada and I am in the process of preparing documents to submit for WES.

Kindly confirm if semester wise individual mark sheets is mandatory for academic transcript for Canada migration.

I am going to approach my university to obtain academic transcript for Canada immigration.

I have consolidated mark sheet and Degree certificate.

In consolidated mark sheet, semester wise subject tittle ; pass or fail ; marks ; completion date, etc. are clearly mentioned. If needed, I can submit the syllabus of each and every subject.

Thanks & Regards
Ram