Student Visa Canada

Are you taking the IELTS to gain entrance to further education (i.e. to gain acceptance to a university)? This is a forum for those taking the IELTS for academic purposes.
harsh_joshi

Student Visa Canada

Post by harsh_joshi »

Is there anybody who is looking for student visa to go to Canada for Master in Computer Science ?
Those who know anything about it please post it here to help me and others.
Please discuss the whole procedure if possible or give outline of it.
Grzyby15

Re: Student Visa Canada

Post by Grzyby15 »

I would like to know answer for that. Can someone answer this question? Can anybody help?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I'm interested with this topic too. For those who are familiar with the process, kindly help us. Thanks.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Help needed! :?
Sandeep Mahajan

Post by Sandeep Mahajan »

Dear Harsh / Angelo / Dona

Greetings from Excelsior!!!

we can help you in filing the case with embassy. Please send me your academic docs ( 10th till grad ) at excelsior_academy@yahoo.co.in along with your resume mentioning percentage marks in 10th, 10+2 and graduation. Also mention your preference if any in case of city ( Toronto/ Vancouver / Manitoba) in Canada. After assessing your docs we will send you the colleges of universities you can get the Masters of your choice. The process is simple :

Step 1) We will apply for Offer Letter ( college/ Uni may charge small fee for that to be paid directly to college through credit card)

2) In the meanwhile we will open your account with Scotia Bank Canada for GIC - It's your account and you will transfer 10200 CAD in this account. This amount is for your living expenses. You will get 2000 CAD every two months rest will remain freez till the entire 10000 is exhausted.

3) you will transfer fee to the College/ University

4) After getting Fee receipt from college & GIC cert from the bank ( ICICI option is also there for GIC now) we will file the case with embassy with other docs.

5) will get the visa within 15- 60 days. These days its taking long as no. of files with embassy are more.

We can file your case you don't even need to come to Amritsar for the same. Otherwise you are welcome. Address is : Excelsior Academy - The 8 Banders Academy, opp Police Commissioner residence, Nr. Celebration Mall, above Healthwell lab, Mall Road, Amritsar, Punjab- M- 9780096726. can visit our facebook page " excelsior academy for Ielts & study visa."

Hope you will be satisfied with the reply.

thank you Sandeep Mahajan