my essays are sometimes under 250 words

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
abbasazarmehrput

my essays are sometimes under 250 words

Post by abbasazarmehrput »

I have a problem with regard to applying Ryan's style of writing for my essay. Sometimes I write less than 250 words with this style. I do not know how to manage this.

I was wondering if someone could let me know how can I overcome this difficulty and be certain that my writing would be above 250 words.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you very shortly.
Cliff.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: my essays are sometimes under 250 words

Post by Cliff.IELTS.Examiner »

it's very important to spend a little time before you start outlining your answer, making sure that you address all relevant aspects of the question, and that you give sufficient supporting arguments. If you're writing less than 250 in part 2, then you haven't planned well enough.
ClayAnderson

Re: my essays are sometimes under 250 words

Post by ClayAnderson »

Essay writing is not a very easiest writing task for academy. It is requiring additionally writing ability for finishing the assignments. So if you need to develop your writing ability then you has to write every academic’s essay by manually. This will help you to build your writing skills. Attempt to write a rough copy before going to writing your essay paper. A rough copy will help you to develop essay in a good quality manner.