IELTS Band 7 score for listening

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
aasher

IELTS Band 7 score for listening

Post by aasher »

Hi,
Please let me know how many marks should I obtain to get band 7? Can it vary on each exam ?
vivek001

Re: IELTS Band 7 score for listening

Post by vivek001 »

As per my knowledge 30-32 right answers are required to achinve 7 band. Same criterion is applicable for all exams.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!
Yes, basically you're looking at the low 30s range. The number of correct answers required to get a particular score (e.g. 7) does vary. The IELTS creators run tests to see if an individual test is slightly more/less difficult than average and vary the scores accordingly.
All the best,
David
pramodpokharel

Post by pramodpokharel »

Hi, its me pramod from nepal. i have vocabulary but when i start to speak and write in English , i always feel disappointed and nervous . the i can't do anything . i feel like every words are new for me.please help me i how can i improve this .
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!
The simple answer is to meet with people of a similar level and talk with them. Some people prefer to use Skype, but less 'tech' based suggestions are an English corner or find out if there is a cafe nearby where you can meet similar-minded people.
All the best,
David