idp delay

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
nagercoil

idp delay

Post by nagercoil »

Hi All,

I wrote idp ielts on feb 20 Its nearly a month and the results are not come. Did anyone experience this and what was the outcome .Please share
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: idp delay

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi!

Go to the test centre if possible, or the local IDP office.

David
nagercoil

Post by nagercoil »

they send it is because of security review by cambridge . anybody had this exp what was the outcome
nagercoil

Post by nagercoil »

I wrote idp ielts on feb 20 Its nearly a month and the results are not come. Did anyone experience this and what was the outcome. I got email saying it is due to integrity reasons. can some one explain when I will get result
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Hello!

Go to the test centre or office. They will have an incentive to deal with you and will be able to tell you whether it is just you or whether other people (candidates) are involved.

David
nagercoil

Post by nagercoil »

Thanks David. I did contact the local idp but very poor response from them. This is the mail I got from them : As already informed, the results are currently under review so we would request you to wait till any further notice.
David its already more than a month of frustration.They are just quoting the terms & conditions which says result can delay more than 13 days.
Is there not a maximum time limit for waiting? I wrote this exam for urgent cause.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Hello!

There is no time limit on them to deal with this. If it really is that urgent, take the test again.

David