FEB 18,2016 IDP IELTS RESULT WITHHELD (INVESTIGATION)

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
ANIRUDHD

FEB 18,2016 IDP IELTS RESULT WITHHELD (INVESTIGATION)

Post by ANIRUDHD »

Hello everyone. I have appeared for IELTS on 18th Feb,2016 in New Delhi, India and the result was due on 2nd March but got an email from IDP that result are being withheld for some investigation. I have already replied to the email with necessary docs. Is there anyone else whose results has been put on hold? I am not getting any response from Verification team nor any specific/tentative date from IDP itself. Please suggest do i need to submit anything else to the verification team? I AM WORRIED!! Email from IDP:-

We refer to your IELTS test of 18th Feb, 2016.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analyzed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 18th Feb, 2016 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 18th Feb, 2016, please send a scanned handwritten statement to verification.ielts@idp.com within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

IELTS TEST CANDIDATE STATEMENT

Instructions:

Complete the requested details.
Please provide any information which may support your test scores. Please feel free to write as much as you would like, you are not restricted to one page.
Email the form to verification.ielts@idp.com
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: FEB 18,2016 IDP IELTS RESULT WITHHELD (INVESTIGATION)

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Let's get this clear ...

1. They are not telling you if you have actually done anything wrong (Please provide any information which may support your test scores - the scores that you don't know yet because they are not telling you the results! :lol: )

2. You know if you have done something wrong. If you did something wrong, don't go complaining to anyone.

3. If you have not done anything wrong, you should get your results later. They have to prove you did something wrong.

Your best option is to do nothing. However, there is that (rather nasty looking) statement "Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered." This means you will have to go to the test centre if they do not send you a result.

Good luck!
David
Lovepreet singhhh

Post by Lovepreet singhhh »

Hey bro
Did u get ur result yet or not??
ANIRUDHD

Post by ANIRUDHD »

Yes I got my result on May 12. Overall Band 7