Guidance Sugggestion.

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Kushan

Guidance Sugggestion.

Post by Kushan »

Hello there,
I schedule my IELTS Exam on 19 September 2015, my apathy is, i am unable to across the mark of even 25 in listening and reading Section in the mock paper i have given recently, I am targeting at band 7 or above.But i am in atrocious situation right now i am so petrified that i will not be able qualify the exam. I am unable to pique myself up from this downfall. Please can anybody guide me.

Kushan
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Guidance Sugggestion.

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Kushan wrote:Hello there,
I schedule my IELTS Exam on 19 September 2015, my apathy is, i am unable to across the mark of even 25 in listening and reading Section in the mock paper i have given recently, I am targeting at band 7 or above.But i am in atrocious situation right now i am so petrified that i will not be able qualify the exam. I am unable to pique myself up from this downfall. Please can anybody guide me.

Kushan
Here is a free article I made for a reading strategy : http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... s-strategy.

How often do you do practice tests?

Also, you can try to improve your grammar: http://englishclub.com/grammar/index.htm.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Kushan

Post by Kushan »

I am taking practice test on regular basis from IELTS Cambridge ESOL per set per week. Now days i am able to score 23 or so that is band 6. The problem i figured out was my answer to a articular question are wrong.
Any further addition to suggestion?
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Kushan wrote:I am taking practice test on regular basis from IELTS Cambridge ESOL per set per week. Now days i am able to score 23 or so that is band 6. The problem i figured out was my answer to a articular question are wrong.
Any further addition to suggestion?

Is there a particular type of question you have most difficulty with?

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Kushan

Post by Kushan »

Thank you for reply.
In last four test paper.I scored 28, 27, 32 but in last one my score slumped to 21. Yet i am positive about my exam.
Can you please catered me with some last moment tips as my exam is day after tomorrow.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Kushan wrote:Thank you for reply.
In last four test paper.I scored 28, 27, 32 but in last one my score slumped to 21. Yet i am positive about my exam.
Can you please catered me with some last moment tips as my exam is day after tomorrow.
http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... s-strategy

I made a page for reading advice.

Also, there is other advice on my free site.