Ielts task 2 argument essay

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Radha muralidhar

Ielts task 2 argument essay

Post by Radha muralidhar »

This is related to 'do you agree or disagree or to what extent do you agree question'.
I am still confused with the structure.should we just state 'I fully agree and write two paragraphs about why I agree and conclude restating my opinion given in the introduction.

or

Do I have to state why I agree in the 1st paragraph and why i disagree in the 2nd paragraph and conclide with the view stated in the introduction.

Could any experts in the forum preferably Ryan help me to understand the structure of such questions clearly.

Thank you.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Ielts task 2 argument essay

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Radha muralidhar wrote:This is related to 'do you agree or disagree or to what extent do you agree question'.
I am still confused with the structure.should we just state 'I fully agree and write two paragraphs about why I agree and conclude restating my opinion given in the introduction.

or

Do I have to state why I agree in the 1st paragraph and why i disagree in the 2nd paragraph and conclide with the view stated in the introduction.

Could any experts in the forum preferably Ryan help me to understand the structure of such questions clearly.

Thank you.
Perhaps Ryan shows a different way in one of his youtube videos - this is my personal way: "agree / disagree IELTS essay".
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Kertybaud

Re: Ielts task 2 argument essay

Post by Kertybaud »

I was very pleased to enter into this.