Writing task 2 question.

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
jesus

Writing task 2 question.

Post by jesus »

Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Guys, can you share some agree and disagree points relating to this ?

To be honest, i got empty head on this and even googling didn't worked. :oops:
rajesh.d

Re: Writing task 2 question.

Post by rajesh.d »

Hi Jesus,

In my opinion, the third world nations have the moral responsibility to extend their hands to developing nations in order to move them above the poverty line, because they have capacity to do so. The best way to get his task accomplished is by partnering with the developing nations governments in providing the necessary financial and administration support.

The first challenge any 3rd world nations face is the poor financial and government administrative system. The best way to tackle this issues to encourage the 1st world nations to establish their private or public organizations in 3rd world nations in order to create employability and financial stability by creating special tax benefits and other promotions.

Furthermore, by extending resources to needy nations creates a Win-Win situation as the developed nations can get access to cheap labor and also can access their markets in promoting developed nations products.

jesus

Post by jesus »

Thanks.
johanabejarano81

Post by johanabejarano81 »

It is a very good question.

As far as I am concerned, the third nations must concentrate their efforts on give better education to the new generations, even though, health and to move the poverty line to the equality, in my opinion it is most important, developing the quality education, just because, this is the best way to built a prepared, consciencious and healthy society.

On the orther hand, with respect to rich countries responsability, from what I gather, they already give some help contributions in money over all. However, I would argue that this must to be a personal goal in which the goverments and the population in general try to contribute not just through money, also giving better ways to access to scholarships, internships for new workers, probably generating new jobs, etc. What that is mean is that is not just a government problems, it is also a population in general responsability around the world.

Thanks.
jesus

Post by jesus »

johanabejarano81 wrote:It is a very good question.

As far as I am concerned, the third nations must concentrate their efforts on give better education to the new generations, even though, health and to move the poverty line to the equality, in my opinion it is most important, developing the quality education, just because, this is the best way to built a prepared, consciencious and healthy society.

On the orther hand, with respect to rich countries responsability, from what I gather, they already give some help contributions in money over all. However, I would argue that this must to be a personal goal in which the goverments and the population in general try to contribute not just through money, also giving better ways to access to scholarships, internships for new workers, probably generating new jobs, etc. What that is mean is that is not just a government problems, it is also a population in general responsability around the world.

Thanks.
Thanks.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi Everyone,
A friend of mine posts model answers for recent questions on his Facebook group. He told me he wrote one for this and will post it soon. Check IELTS Mark Griffiths and IELTS Questions. I tried to post direct links to dropbox on another thread, but it failed for some reason.
Best of luck,
David