How to get 7 in all sections - Please help

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
dinu1988

How to get 7 in all sections - Please help

Post by dinu1988 »

I realy need an advice on getting 7 in all sections.

My reading score is 6.5 and my writing score is 6. I'm kind of worried about these two areas. What do you think that i should develop to score 7 in both reading and writing? and what should be done to maintain the other two sections band?
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: How to get 7 in all sections - Please help

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

dinu1988 wrote:I realy need an advice on getting 7 in all sections.

My reading score is 6.5 and my writing score is 6. I'm kind of worried about these two areas. What do you think that i should develop to score 7 in both reading and writing? and what should be done to maintain the other two sections band?
For example, keep practising in all sections and try to get some safe margin in your practice, such as 0.5-1 grade more etc., so that even in the exam, even if you have a harder time, you might still pass :-).
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
dinu1988

Re: How to get 7 in all sections - Please help

Post by dinu1988 »

OnlineEnglishTeacher wrote:
dinu1988 wrote:I realy need an advice on getting 7 in all sections.

For example, keep practising in all sections and try to get some safe margin in your practice, such as 0.5-1 grade more etc., so that even in the exam, even if you have a harder time, you might still pass :-).
Thank you very much for your advice. I will keep practicing.