I have a question for task 1 writing

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
nguyenquanghuy

I have a question for task 1 writing

Post by nguyenquanghuy »

The question is "The pie chart below shows the average way in which foreign students learning English in London spend their money over the course of a week. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information."

In my essay, when I refer to "international/foreign students" at the second time, should I use article "the"?

Please help me solve this problem.

Thank you!
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: I have a question for task 1 writing

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

nguyenquanghuy wrote:The question is "The pie chart below shows the average way in which foreign students learning English in London spend their money over the course of a week. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information."

In my essay, when I refer to "international/foreign students" at the second time, should I use article "the"?

Please help me solve this problem.

Thank you!
From the details you have said, I think it is likely optional, so you could write: "From the data provided beneath, we can perceive information relating to the typical purchasing manner of overseas learners, who are studying in the capital of the UK."
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
nguyenquanghuy

Re: I have a question for task 1 writing

Post by nguyenquanghuy »

Thank you so much for your reply. It is very helpful.