Ielts result withheld in montoring for quality purpose .

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
mkashif

Ielts result withheld in montoring for quality purpose .

Post by mkashif »

I sat in ielts on 13 Dec 2014 and still waiting for results desperately .

According to ielts the result should be revealed on 26 dec , 13th day of test .somehow ,not received a single message from BC about delays until i called them on 28 th dec ,they said its withheld montoring for quality purpose and the results will be declared within 2-3 weeks but it may take longer .

I spoke to them on 2 nd week and a BC representative told me ,my result already declared and i will b informed by BC with tracking details once its dispatched .unfortunately , i called them again and a new representative told result not declared yet . I thought maybe that rep got my details incorrect because of voice issues . however ,called on 4th week and the similar thing happened again and i was shocked and felt they producing incorrect knowledge with candidtes and that is not acceptable while a candidate is waiting eargerly for their results . There also should be monitoring with staff and individual worker or staff people must be withheld for quality purpose .

Finally , i decided to talk to cambridge directly through email and they properly replied on it and always insist to talk local examination centre . Furthermore , i called them on uk number and they request me to the same . The thing is everything is still in vain . .

i cant do anything but wait .