APPEAL FOR REMARKING...?!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
kellynguyen293

APPEAL FOR REMARKING...?!

Post by kellynguyen293 »

Hi All,

I'm really frustrated now. I need at least 7.0 for each band and academic module. Seriously, this IELTS decides my life, sounds quite stupid but it is true since I took it for immigration purpose. If I failed, I lost my current employment and had to come back to my country, also it is the end of my love. The result of last attempt was:

L: 9
R:8
W:7
S: 6.5

Please advise me if I should apply for remarking? Anyone has experience in doing this before? Does it help? As I known, someone got the mark increased but some not. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: APPEAL FOR REMARKING...?!

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

This is an interesting article from an ex-IELTS examiner: "http://ielts-simon.com/ielts-help-and-e ... -mark.html".
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
arsa818

Post by arsa818 »

Definitely you should go for remark
IAAO

Post by IAAO »

kellynguyen293 wrote:Hi All,

I'm really frustrated now. I need at least 7.0 for each band and academic module. Seriously, this IELTS decides my life, sounds quite stupid but it is true since I took it for immigration purpose. If I failed, I lost my current employment and had to come back to my country, also it is the end of my love. The result of last attempt was:

L: 9
R:8
W:7
S: 6.5

Please advise me if I should apply for remarking? Anyone has experience in doing this before? Does it help? As I known, someone got the mark increased but some not. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hi ,
Could you update is please what happen to your score after you applied for remarking .