questions related to listening

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
srikanth

questions related to listening

Post by srikanth »

Hi Rayan,

thank you for the detailed essay writing videos provided by you on youtube they are very useful.

i have some doubts related to listening section as listed below :

1) Do we need to mark the first letter of speaking answers the word in capital, is it mandatory in exam, for example : say the answer is a country name both india and India will be marked correct.

2) In cambridge IELTS 7 listening test 2 question number 18 i have written the answer as seven screen but when i checked the answer given for correction its only give as 7 screens . I was surprised if writing word 'seven' will be marked as wrong and whats the reason for this.

I will be taking the IELTS general training test on 18 Jan.

Thanks,
Srikanth
Ryan

Re: questions related to listening

Post by Ryan »

Hi srikanth,

I will answer your questions in blue:
srikanth wrote:Hi Rayan,

thank you for the detailed essay writing videos provided by you on youtube they are very useful.

i have some doubts related to listening section as listed below :

1) Do we need to mark the first letter of speaking answers the word in capital, is it mandatory in exam, for example : say the answer is a country name both india and India will be marked correct. Don't do that on the exam. Although "india" would likely be scored as correct, don't take that chance. It's an English exam, you should be exhibiting proper English in everything you do.

2) In cambridge IELTS 7 listening test 2 question number 18 i have written the answer as seven screen but when i checked the answer given for correction its only give as 7 screens . I was surprised if writing word 'seven' will be marked as wrong and whats the reason for this. Either "seven" or "7" would be marked correct.

I will be taking the IELTS general training test on 18 Jan.

Thanks,
Srikanth
Andrio143

Re: questions related to listening

Post by Andrio143 »

Not sure if that idea would be nice or not for your site - will leave it for you to choose :-).
Get fast success in 640-461 exam and testking exam questions by using ccna voice exam.We also offer ccnp security syllabus and www.kumc.edu for your prep of Florida National University.