IELTS results Delay

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
KantyDhanoa

Re: IELTS results Delay

Post by KantyDhanoa »

hi sk

well i was called to british council office in chandigarh for re-verification and they have taken my picture and also a writing sample and told me that i would get my results in 2 days but till now i didnt get my results
Pjk1

Post by Pjk1 »

Hi,
I gave the exam on oct 18 with british council at chennai and was expecting results by oct 31. Instead got an email that results are withheld for security reason.
Anyone else having same problem from oct18?? Can we get the results atleast by 2 weeks from now?
pbvijay

Post by pbvijay »

Hi PJK1,

I also gave the exam on 18th October 2014 at Madras and still waiting for the exam results. I called the BC support desk and got the update that they might dispatching the hard copy of the result by today/tomorrow evening.

Thank you
Vijay
abinkurian1

Post by abinkurian1 »

i did my xam on dec 20 2014, n my result was expected to be published on jan 4,but i instead i got the same mail from British council.still it is not yet recieved.. im totally confused.. kindly reply if u know anything about this :roll: :|
abinkurian1

Post by abinkurian1 »

abinkurian1 wrote:i did my xam on dec 20 2014, n my result was expected to be published on jan 4,but i instead i got the same mail from British council.still it is not yet recieved.. im totally confused.. kindly reply if u know anything about this :roll: :|
mandeep03

Post by mandeep03 »

same here
i did my exam on dec 20 2014, n my result was expected to be published on jan 4,but i have not received result yet :(

i received mail regarding---- as a standard process some results are withheld for monitoring. Your result was among the few results that needed to be reviewed further
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

sktemkar wrote:Today I got the result directly posted to my postal address.
Its really disappointing to me as i failed to reach 7 in all.

L-7.5, R-9, W-6.5 and S-7.

This is the 3rd time i am getting the similar score in all. And everytime i get same 6.5 in Writing.

My results were already delayed and was told that my papers were sent to Cambridge for quality monitoring purpose.
I am really confused about it. Should i go for re-evaluation or leave it.

regards,
SK
I wrote an article about regrading (http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/en/ ... -remarking), however if your exam has already been possibly reanalysed (for free), perhaps in this situation, it might be less likely to change? Maybe you could try to ask if they specifically looked at your tasks again, rather than having many and reviewing some?

Do you have clear handwriting? (http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/en/ ... andwriting)?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
najeeb

Post by najeeb »

my exam was on 30 april 2015 and result was to be out on 13 may 2015.but it was delayed and i got a mail stating my result is being processed and it may take about 4-6 weeks.
has anyone been in this type of situation?if yes,pls tell how much time do they take to declare the result
fathima

Post by fathima »

najeeb wrote:my exam was on 30 april 2015 and result was to be out on 13 may 2015.but it was delayed and i got a mail stating my result is being processed and it may take about 4-6 weeks.
has anyone been in this type of situation?if yes,pls tell how much time do they take to declare the result

Hey did you get your results, if so can you tell me when you got your results, as in how long was the delay period?
binitz

Post by binitz »

even i got a similar mail from BC and they have asked me to wait for 6-8 weeks. I gave my exam from Delhi on 23rd July ,2015 (GT) . Can anyone tell me how long does it take for these issues to get sorted and what should i do besides waiting for the results .