How to prepare for the IELTS

This is the place to raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion or to ask a general question about the IELTS.
asimzaeem

Re: How to prepare for the IELTS

Post by asimzaeem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Hi Rayan

Just wanted to thank you for your immense help. I was struggling to get good band in writing. My last two attempts could only push me up to 6. But then I started reading your two books on writing especially the one on essays. I practiced and paid heed to your tips. Today, I got my result. I was amazed to see that my writing score spiked to 7.5. This is all because of your assistance. I am in great debt to you. Your Essay writing book is amazingly simple yet concise.

Hey. Rayan, i want to share my experiences with others and give some useful tips of my own. How can I do that? Please guide me.

fledgling

Post by fledgling » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:56 am

Ryan wrote:Hi guys,

I have expanded on this article and moved it here: http://ieltsielts.com/more/study-plans/
Hi Ryan, I am new hear and I don't know whether or not I should post this here, but I sure have a question I want you to help me with: What is the best thing to do when you have just one month to an Academic IELTS test? Please reply as soon as you can because your response will be invaluable.

Thanks,

Banji (a new member)

OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:35 am

fledgling wrote:
Ryan wrote:Hi guys,

I have expanded on this article and moved it here: http://ieltsielts.com/more/study-plans/
Hi Ryan, I am new hear and I don't know whether or not I should post this here, but I sure have a question I want you to help me with: What is the best thing to do when you have just one month to an Academic IELTS test? Please reply as soon as you can because your response will be invaluable.

Thanks,

Banji (a new member)
Hello Banji,

I may not know as much as Ryan (I have taught the IELTS by Skype starting from maybe 5.5-6 years ago).

What were your previous scores/dates (if any) and what grade do you need?

Kind regards,

Philip
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"

manishadepu

Post by manishadepu » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:30 am

Can any one suggest me that how to prepare for this exam and my exam date is on feb 14 2015 India Bangalore. I haven't started my preparation so plz help me :? . If any 1 is attending the exam on the same date so plz tell and tell about the preparation to be done. :(

OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:55 am

manishadepu wrote:Can any one suggest me that how to prepare for this exam and my exam date is on feb 14 2015 India Bangalore. I haven't started my preparation so plz help me :? . If any 1 is attending the exam on the same date so plz tell and tell about the preparation to be done. :(
What is your target grade?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"

raluca89

Re: question about the exam

Post by raluca89 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Guys I have a curiosity : the Ielts tests will be the same with those from the Ielts preparation book or different ?

gautamk

Post by gautamk » Tue May 12, 2015 11:51 am

this is just brilliant !

Good work Ryan... I just went through your blog on how to enhance the test preps...amazingg

Brendanbrosnan

Post by Brendanbrosnan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:46 pm

an_kohli wrote:hi
Can somebody help me in knowing how to do a quick revision before going to appear for ths exam.My IELTS date is 19th july india Mumbai..Anybody for same date and venue??
Hi, I would suggest doing a quick course and take a practice exam with a native speaker. Have you already passed the exam?