Someone to review my writing please

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Shaggi

Someone to review my writing please

Post by Shaggi »

Hello, I am preparing for the exam and I just want to see how good I do in writing, would you assest this writing,plz?
Thanks

Young people are supposed to get a proffesion in a stage of thier life that they can build up thier future study and life on in. For some people it is better if parents specify thier profession as long as they are experienced in life and know what is better for thier childrens' life, while others are disagree with this idea.

In my opinion it is true that parents are mature and have experiences to help thier children to a better life but still this does not mean that they can not decide the profession for thier children; because a profession firstly needs interest if somone is not interested in a field they will not be succesful.

Children must be free in choosing the field of study based on thier interests regards of thier academic ability in order to build a healthier future carrier even for countries. In most of the developed country people are enjoying thier job since they are doing thier fream jobs while in a country like mine because students are nit free to choose thier field of interest most people are feeling bored with thier daily jobs and this does nit help development.

History can prove this also, when there are a lot of scholar in different fields that have been free for thier field of studies and this lead them to be successful.

In general I agree with the statement that children should be free for thier future carrier for a better society in the future.

shagii92