Brainstorm ideas

Do you need help using something on this site?
ploylyjung

Brainstorm ideas

Post by ploylyjung »

Dear Ryan,
Thank you for creating website and YouTube for us. They are very helpful. I think I can improve my writing from watching your You Tube. However, I found that I have the problem about how to brainstorm idea before writing task2. I think this problem is happen for other students as well. I think if we can good idea to write and our ideas are link together, it will be easy to write essay. However, if we don't have enough idea, then we cannot develop good essay.

Can you help us by uploading You Tube about hoe to brainstorm idea before writing essay? In my country, there is some IELTS institute which teach hoe to think before writing essay. For example, if the essay about technology is coming in the test, what way we can think or create idea at the first time. They tough we should think the thing that relate to technology such as technology and education, technology and health or technology and benefit.

I don't know how to do that, but I hope your advice can help many student to write good essay in IELTS task2 with good ideas with enough thing to write.
Thank you in advance.
Ryan

Re: Brainstorm ideas

Post by Ryan »

Hi ploylyjung,

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I know how challenging it can be to think of ideas under pressure. Whenever possible, pull ideas and examples from what you know. I have a video that expands on this a bit (I hope it is helpful):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFn4S3z_WO4

Thank you for your suggestion regarding pulling a video together detailing the brainstorming process. I've noted to touch on this subject in my "upcoming video lessons" list.
ploylyjung

Re: Brainstorm ideas

Post by ploylyjung »

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your reply and your advice. I am going to watch the You tube that you sent. Anyways, if you have a new You Tube about how to brainstorm ideas for writing task2, please share again.

Thank you again.
:D