IELTS Writing Task 2: Achieve Band 7+ (VIDEO COURSE - 25% OFF!)

Tell everyone about your IELTS related business.
The IELTS Teacher

IELTS Writing Task 2: Achieve Band 7+ (VIDEO COURSE - 25% OFF!)

Post by The IELTS Teacher »

"This course is a masterpiece" - Eric Pham Hoang

"This is better than any other course I have come across... the presentation is simply superb" - Shiv Shanker

"I am actually finding it a pleasure to study for my IELTS test. Who knew?" - Alexandra Konski

https://www.udemy.com/mastering-ielts-w ... IELTSNET25

Hi IELTS takers!

My name is Matt, and I run a website called The IELTS Teacher. This website is the #1 IELTS Skype tuition site on the web, and I have already delivered thousands of lessons to hundreds of students, helping many of them to achieve their IELTS goals.

However, I understand that Skype lessons are not ideal for everyone, and so I have released a video course which has been specifically aimed towards students who are struggling with IELTS Writing Task 2. And I am offering an EXCLUSIVE 25% discount for all members of the IELTS Network forum.

The video course contains over 5 hours of content and is the culmination of my thousands of hours spent teaching IELTS one-to-one. It contains a great number of tips, techniques and secrets on how to achieve Band 7+ in an easy-to-digest format. The course also contains quizzes to help you consolidate what you have learnt.

The course retails for the already-low price of £20, but if you enter the discount code IELTSNET25, you will receive 25% off to get the course for just £15!

This course is the highest-rated IELTS course on Udemy, and already has almost 1200 students from 94 different countries. It has more 5-star ratings (85) than any other IELTS course and has been widely commended for its superb presentation and expert knowledge.

The link to this course, with the 25% discount code ready to go, is: https://www.udemy.com/mastering-ielts-w ... IELTSNET25

I look forward to seeing you inside! :)

Best,

Matt - The IELTS Teacher