My dream just got fulfilled!!!!

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
KChoud

My dream just got fulfilled!!!!

Post by KChoud »

Dear all IELTS takers ,
I am an Indian ,and an orthopedic surgeon by profession .From the time I completed residency , I had a dream of going to London for further studies .I had to encounter IELTS in my journey .I took it as an oppurtunity to improvise my English ,that no one previously gave attention to .In this process, I developed my English skills .I saw the full 50 hour tutorial of Ryan's writing ,so now I didn't have to worry about it . I saw his remaining modules too.My requirement was a band 7 in each and an over all band 7.5 . I could dedicate one month to it ,I could achieve a band 7.5 each in writing ,listening and speaking and a band 7 in reading .Friends I was just qualified to enter London .I gave the interview . I did well there and friends , finally I received a 3 year fellowship as a foot and ankle surgeon in Wrightington hospital in Lancashire .My term begins in July .All thanks to Ryan's vids and online support .

Dr Karan Choudhry
ziasattar

Re: My dream just got fulfilled!!!!

Post by ziasattar »

congrats
Herwinnnn

Post by Herwinnnn »

That is nice to hear.Congratulations !
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Thank you for sharing, Dr Karan! Your email has been the highlight of my 2016 thus far. :)