IELTS Academic cracked!! overall 8 bands..!!

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
bbha157

IELTS Academic cracked!! overall 8 bands..!!

Post by bbha157 »

hi.

It was my second attempt and i got my desired result. I am thankful to this wonderful blog, which helped me to achieve my goal. I took test on 17th January, 2015 and I got my result with overall 8 bands. In individual module i got, L-8.5, R-8.5, W-7.5 and S-7.5.

If anyone wants guidance to achieve their score, I will be happy to help. My skype id is bhagirath.bhad

All the very best to all test takers.

thanks. :) :)
charli

Re: IELTS Academic cracked!! overall 8 bands..!!

Post by charli »

hi
can you please help me to get 7 for writing i got 6.5 for 7 times.
bbha157

Post by bbha157 »

hi charli,

if you want, you can send me one or two of your writing on my skype. I will be happy to help.

thanks.

:) :)
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

charli wrote:hi
can you please help me to get 7 for writing i got 6.5 for 7 times.
How is your handwriting?

http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... andwriting
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Sohan_Patel

Post by Sohan_Patel »

Please let us know, how you studied for each section (LRWS).
Last edited by Sohan_Patel on Mon May 11, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seri

Post by seri »

congratulations bro
can you please check my writing sample if i email to u
regards,
seri
seri]
mmg21

Post by mmg21 »

great to see ur score bhagirath... i need 7 in writing n will send my essay to ur skype id and will post it here too.. plz have a critical look on it and guide me accordingly... thanx in advance......................
Use of mobile phones should be banned in public places such as libraries, shops and public transport. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Technological advancements in 20th century have dramatically revolutionized the globe. And now, in 21st century, human’s life style has changed altogether with the take-over of recent scientific modalities - one of them is the mobile phone. Having a cellular phone has become a need of today. Some argue that its usage should be banned in community places while others think the way round. I assent with the former ones completely, and will present the rationale to it.
Firstly, other people in public places can get disturbed on the part of one person using his mobile phone. For instance, if a person is in some library and his cellular device just start ringing loudly so there will be a harsh break in the calm and silent environment of the library. So using a cellphone in shared places especially in a place like the library cannot be appreciated.
Secondly, mobile phones can cause the disturbance in places where people get together for entertainment and enjoying their valuable scanty free time¬ which they have sorted out from the busy routine. For example, it can never be an act of decency for a person to talk on mobile phone while sitting in a cinema. If someone does that then it will definitely annoy other people in the hall and his companions sitting beside him. Thus it is evident from the example that mobile phones should not be used in public places.
To conclude, it has been proven, in the light of above mentioned examples that cell-phone use should be forbidden in social places. Furthermore it is suggested that some separate spaces can be allocated, for the one willing or in need to use the cellular phone, so that others might not be disturbed.
bbha157

Post by bbha157 »

hi seri.

thank you.

please send me your writing, I will be happy to help.

thanks. :)
Last edited by bbha157 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bbha157

Post by bbha157 »

hi sohan patel.

if you are looking for bands 8, you need to be consistent in your preparation. I think daily 3 to 4 hours preparation should be enough. I have studied Cambridge 1 to 9, 101 and some other books available online. There are some videos available on the you tube that can also be helpful (though I did not like them ;) ). I have some materials available if you want I can send it to you through skype.
bbha157

Post by bbha157 »

hi mmg21.

I have got your essay on skype.. I will give you my opinion.

gvivek2082

Post by gvivek2082 »

hi bhagirath,

Congrats...
Can u plz send me some related material for preparation ILETS on my gmailId gvivek02082@gmail.com

Plz also tell me what are the major areas to focus for ILets preparation
aasher

Post by aasher »

bbha157 wrote:hi sohan patel.

if you are looking for bands 8, you need to be consistent in your preparation. I think daily 3 to 4 hours preparation should be enough. I have studied Cambridge 1 to 9, 101 and some other books available online. There are some videos available on the you tube that can also be helpful (though I did not like them ;) ). I have some materials available if you want I can send it to you through skype.
Hi bbha157,

Can you please let me have your materials or any links/URL s I can have them downloaded. I am specially looking for listening. I did more than 20 tests and still my listening around 20 - 25 :cry: :? :cry: :cry: :cry: ..