Thank you Ryan, I achieved my required test scores

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
gperera

Thank you Ryan, I achieved my required test scores

Post by gperera »

I got my IELTS results

Listening : 8.5
Reading : 7.0
Writing : 7.5
Speaking : 7.5
Overall : 7.5

I needed to score 7 in each band and I am very happy with the results I got as I did not have much time to prepare.

A huge thank you goes out to Ryan for all the hard work he puts in to prepare students like myself for the IELTS exam. During my preparation I watched almost all of Ryan's youtube videos and the two books about IELTS writing is what helped me the most to improve my writing. I highly recommend Ryan's instructions and training material to anyone who is taking the IELTS exam in the future.
Mr Azik

Re: Thank you Ryan, I achieved my required test scores

Post by Mr Azik »

congratulations!!! Good luck with your future plans.
The reading is the most challenging for me.
What did you do for reading before
Exam? What was the reason of that high score of this module.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Thank you Ryan, I achieved my required test scores

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

gperera wrote:I got my IELTS results

Listening : 8.5
Reading : 7.0
Writing : 7.5
Speaking : 7.5
Overall : 7.5

I needed to score 7 in each band and I am very happy with the results I got as I did not have much time to prepare.

A huge thank you goes out to Ryan for all the hard work he puts in to prepare students like myself for the IELTS exam. During my preparation I watched almost all of Ryan's youtube videos and the two books about IELTS writing is what helped me the most to improve my writing. I highly recommend Ryan's instructions and training material to anyone who is taking the IELTS exam in the future.
Congratulations.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"