I have finally achieved the desired band!

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
bambanghengky

I have finally achieved the desired band!

Post by bambanghengky »

I have attempted the IELTS test for 6 times within 2 years time frame. All I need is to score 7 for each band to apply for the Australian Permanent Residency. However, every time I got the result, I can only be satisfied with 6.5 for the writing whilst I got 7 or 8 for the others.

At nearly the end of last year, I was given advice by a friend of mine to learn the writing from Ryan Higgins. He had the same problem as mine and he scored 7.5 for writing after learning from Ryan. Hopelessly, I followed his advice whilst thinking there was no way for me to score a 7. I thought that I would just give up my dream to live in Australia. However, I would just give it a go as I had nothing to lose.

I did the IELTS on the 10th of January and got the result today. I was prepared to get another 6.5 again. I could not believe what I have achieved when I saw the marks showing 8 for listening, 8.5 for reading, 7.5 for writing and 7 for speaking. On the 7th attempt, I finally nailed it!

Thank you, Ryan, for helping me realising my dream, and to everyone who is still trying, I wish you all the very best.
ierck

Re: I have finally achieved the desired band!

Post by ierck »

Congratulations B! Glad your hard work ended up being a very productive one, have fun :D