At an age of 13years i got 6.5 ielts bands

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
jatindernz

At an age of 13years i got 6.5 ielts bands

Post by jatindernz »

hi , my name is Avantika Sharma DOB 17. July 2001. at an age of 13 I got. 6.5 bands. in ielts. my test. date. was 13 December 2014. ielts Reference No:******* Module:General Training. Candidate Number:*****.
I. want. to know about the youngest student ,who got 6.5 bands in ielts
Ryan

Re: At an age of 13years i got 6.5 ielts bands

Post by Ryan »

jatindernz wrote:hi , my name is Avantika Sharma DOB 17. July 2001. at an age of 13 I got. 6.5 bands. in ielts. my test. date. was 13 December 2014. ielts Reference No:******* Module:General Training. Candidate Number:*****.
Hi Avantika!

You are definitely the youngest student to get 6.5 and talk about it on this website. :) Many congratulations to you! All of your hard work has paid off, and I admire the bravery it must have taken to engage the exam at such a young age. Thank you for sharing your inspiring story!
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

jatindernz wrote:hi , my name is Avantika Sharma DOB 17. July 2001. at an age of 13 I got. 6.5 bands. in ielts. my test. date. was 13 December 2014. ielts Reference No:******* Module:General Training. Candidate Number:*****.
Congratulations, I never heard of such a young IELTS student - what was your purpose for the exam - just to test your level or some extra reason?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Foramixna

Post by Foramixna »

I think it's good to have this thing.