yeeyyyyyyy sucess!!

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
delvydavis

yeeyyyyyyy sucess!!

Post by delvydavis »

Hi friends,

I am successful in my fourth attempt!

My scores are :
Listening: 8.0
Reading: 7.0
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 8.5

Overall: 8.0

Thanks a lot my dear Ryan! You are a great teacher available in the internet IELTS community!
It is your best services that led me to cross the barricade.
Also, thanks to all the members of my time, especially bunny & npr who were attempting to improve their writing which encouraged me to attempt the exam differently. NPR, thank you so much for your good advices regarding the reading n listening.

Once again, Thanks to all
PAST IELTS:
(09-06-2012) L-7,R-6.6,W-5.5,S-8.5 ; Overall-7.0
(06-07-2013) L-6.5,R-7,W-5.5,S-6.5 ; Overall-6.5
(21-09-2013) L-6.5,R-6.5,W-7.5,S-7; Overall-7.0
(07-12-2013) L-8.0,R-7.0,W-7.5,S-8.5 Overall-8.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFn4S3z_WO4
Ryan

Re: yeeyyyyyyy sucess!!

Post by Ryan »

Excellent, Delvy!

I am so happy to hear that you've nailed the band you need. What a performance! 8.5 in speaking? Absolutely incredible.

I suppose this means you will never need to think of the exam again (that must be such a good feeling).

Delvy, I know I speak for many here when I say "thank you" for the advice and guidance you have given other IELTS Network users. Your insight is truly appreciated.

Your post has really brightened my day! Thank you for sharing your success with us here and good luck with your future endeavors. :)
delvydavis

Post by delvydavis »

Thanks Ryan for those nice words :D

Always happy to help out people, through which I too learned a lot. Actually that was my tactic for the last exam preparation.
PAST IELTS:
(09-06-2012) L-7,R-6.6,W-5.5,S-8.5 ; Overall-7.0
(06-07-2013) L-6.5,R-7,W-5.5,S-6.5 ; Overall-6.5
(21-09-2013) L-6.5,R-6.5,W-7.5,S-7; Overall-7.0
(07-12-2013) L-8.0,R-7.0,W-7.5,S-8.5 Overall-8.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFn4S3z_WO4
asadhbk

Post by asadhbk »

Hi,

Congratulation mate. Please advise me what should I do for my writing because I don't get above 6 every time.

Thank you

Asad
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

asadhbk wrote:Hi,

Congratulation mate. Please advise me what should I do for my writing because I don't get above 6 every time.

Thank you

Asad
Is your handwriting clear?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
asadhbk

Post by asadhbk »

Hi,

I took some lessons from private tutor. She told me that I make some careless mistakes but If I avoid them I will get 7 in writing. I always follow Ryan's writing task 2 notes and I was hopeful for 1st Feb exam but I got 6. In fact, I used to get 5.5 but this is first time I got 6. Sometime It seems that I never ever can get 7 and this is why I am really frustrated these days.

Mind if I send you my writing task 2 sample?

Thanks
Asad
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

asadhbk wrote:Hi,

I took some lessons from private tutor. She told me that I make some careless mistakes but If I avoid them I will get 7 in writing. I always follow Ryan's writing task 2 notes and I was hopeful for 1st Feb exam but I got 6. In fact, I used to get 5.5 but this is first time I got 6. Sometime It seems that I never ever can get 7 and this is why I am really frustrated these days.

Mind if I send you my writing task 2 sample?

Thanks
Asad
Please upload here a scan of your task 2 handwriting to make sure it is clear and also upload a typed version of your task 2 as well to correct.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
asadhbk

Post by asadhbk »

I am having problem in attaching documents. Can I send it on your email?

Thanks