I got band 7 overall

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
Silas black

I got band 7 overall

Post by Silas black »

I got band 8.0 speaking, 7.5 listening, 7.0 reading, and 6.0 reading. I would like to thank Ryan Haggins for the videos because they helped me pretty much all the way because i did not have the study materials. My overall score was 7.0 . For all those who need help try getting used to the test format first and get success stories of other people. By doing this you will be preventing yourselves from making the same mistakes. This forum also helped because i got study writing study materials through skype and this contributed to a greater extent to my final score. The trick with the writing test comes up to the vocabulary you use, your thesis( part of the introduction ) and the conclusion. This is what Ryan told me concerning the amount of words you use, you should focus on the gramma and punctuation than writing a lot of words and facts. Keep it short free of mistakes and you will get a higher score(at most 300 words). 8-)
Ryan

Re: I got band 7 overall

Post by Ryan »

Great work, Silas. I see two marks shared for "Reading". Was the 6.0 the Writing mark? Thank you for sharing the strategy you followed.