Atlast...I cleared my IELTS... Phew..!!!!!

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
nishant3087

Atlast...I cleared my IELTS... Phew..!!!!!

Post by nishant3087 »

Hi Everyone,

I believe I am one of the few students, who have been giving IELTS exam uncountable times. I have lost the count of my IELTS attempts. I needed 7 in each section; however I was trying to get 8 band so that I can easily qualify for migration under my occupation list.

Atlast I achieved overall of score of 8 with Listening 8.5 , Reading 9 , Writing 7, Speaking 7.5, now I can atleast apply for migration.

I never use to go above 6.5 in writing, where as all my other sections were around 8 band. I would like to thank Ryan from bottom of my heart for his generosity to spend time and effort on me.

For last IELTS exam, for writing I watched almost all his videos and taken some of his phrases and words which I can use it. The other method I followed is watching documentaries which were also of great help. I always use to listen to the words so that I can implement it while writing as well as my speaking.

But Ryan’s last minute feedback was icing on the cake. I practiced an essay a day before my exam and was waiting for Ryan to correct it. I was very nervous as Ryan’s feedback could play a big role to boost my confidence when going for my exam the next day. Late night, I received correction from Ryan where again I made many grammatical mistakes and I wasn’t able to rectify it even after numerous attempts. But Ryan’s last minute advice for me was the turning point , I would like to quote it “Please trust me and write short, concise sentences”, and this is what I followed to avoid my grammatical mistakes and I did achieve the result.

I would also recommend Ryan ebooks and correction to get an idea for your mistakes and rectify it.

Once again I thank Ryan for his effort that he puts in for his videos and wish good luck to all the future IELTS takers.
(I hope I haven't done many mistakes in this post...!!! :lol: )

Regards

Nishant
Ryan

Re: Atlast...I cleared my IELTS... Phew..!!!!!

Post by Ryan »

This is such wonderful news, Nishant. It was a pleasure working with you. I admire your discipline and dedication to your studies despite having taken the exam "uncountable times". Now you NEVER have to think about the exam again! :D

All the best,
Ryan