THANKS TO RYAN CHAMPION TEACHER :)

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
Srimala

THANKS TO RYAN CHAMPION TEACHER :)

Post by Srimala »

Dear Ryan,

I am very happy to tell you that it was your videos, tips and guidance that has helped me score in IELTS and I am very happy that I could do it in the Very First Attempt :)
I am glad that I got an overall band 7, my results are below. I would be glad to share my success & motivate fellow IELTS takers.

I really like all your videos about "writing" and I have not found anywhere else on internet that gives so much clear and simple important instructions about how to write an effective essay. Not only it helps in IELTS but your methods can be used even by school students

I appreciate your passion for teaching and hope you continue to help many millions around.

Results (IELTS General)
Listening: 7.0
Reading: 6.0
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 8.0
Overall: 7.0

Warm Regards
Srimala
Ryan

Re: THANKS TO RYAN CHAMPION TEACHER :)

Post by Ryan »

Srimala wrote:Dear Ryan,

I am very happy to tell you that it was your videos, tips and guidance that has helped me score in IELTS and I am very happy that I could do it in the Very First Attempt :)
I am glad that I got an overall band 7, my results are below. I would be glad to share my success & motivate fellow IELTS takers.

I really like all your videos about "writing" and I have not found anywhere else on internet that gives so much clear and simple important instructions about how to write an effective essay. Not only it helps in IELTS but your methods can be used even by school students

I appreciate your passion for teaching and hope you continue to help many millions around.

Results (IELTS General)
Listening: 7.0
Reading: 6.0
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 8.0
Overall: 7.0

Warm Regards
Srimala
Thank you for your very kind words, Srimala. I am so happy you've had this success. Yes, I think your story is motivating and acts as evidence that hard work does indeed pay off. Thank you for sharing this tremendous news!
venumalineni

Post by venumalineni »

Hi Ryan,

This is VM. I am planning to sit for IELTS GT exam in India sometime in the next two months. But I didn't prepared anything so far. Previously I sat for IELTS in 2008 and got 6 band.L-R-W-S 6.5-5-5-6.5. Now I am aiming to get 8 band score. I believed that I improved my English language skills a bit in the 6 years, but I really don't know where I am. I am ready to work hard to achieve 8 band score. But I am looking for an on-line trainer/videos who can provide best training to achieve my target. When I read through the forums every body is very appreciating your On-line you tube videos. I also looked at your videos briefly but I really confused order which I should follow to achieve 8 band score L-R-W-S 8.5-8-8-8.
I am really grateful to yo, If you please advise me how I should go through your videos without any confusion.

Looking forward for the reply from you.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

venumalineni wrote:Hi Ryan,

This is VM. I am planning to sit for IELTS GT exam in India sometime in the next two months. But I didn't prepared anything so far. Previously I sat for IELTS in 2008 and got 6 band.L-R-W-S 6.5-5-5-6.5. Now I am aiming to get 8 band score. I believed that I improved my English language skills a bit in the 6 years, but I really don't know where I am. I am ready to work hard to achieve 8 band score. But I am looking for an on-line trainer/videos who can provide best training to achieve my target. When I read through the forums every body is very appreciating your On-line you tube videos. I also looked at your videos briefly but I really confused order which I should follow to achieve 8 band score L-R-W-S 8.5-8-8-8.
I am really grateful to yo, If you please advise me how I should go through your videos without any confusion.

Looking forward for the reply from you.
Ryan has a detailed study plan here: "http://ieltsielts.com/more/study-plans/" - I also have free IELTS resources in my signature.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"